Controlling Authority/Reporting to : Country Manager
Job Purpose: To manage, maintain and improve QHSE systems and standards of the organization
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Directs the organization QHSE program;
– Act as Management Representative/Food Safety Team Leader
– Writes or reviews technical and performance specifications, quality levels, sampling plans, and inspections procedures;
– Reviews receiving inspections of materials, supplies, and equipment made by AL-KARAM ALARABI HSE department;
– Reviews certificates of compliance or test reports to determine validity;
– Analyzes commodity test data and writes evaluation reports;
– Investigates complaints of non-conforming commodities and arranges for replacement or credit, when applicable;
– Locates and approves independent testing facilities;
– Establishes Qualified Product Lists for use by Buyers;
– Performs chemical analyses, physical testing, and performance evaluations;
– Writes section policies and monitoring programs, and enforces established policies and regulations;
– Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
– Maintain and updates ISO 22OOO FSMS.
– ISO 22OOO FSM system implementation and maintenance
– Identify and record any problems with regard to products, processes and the HACCP /ISO 22OOO system in any Contract.
– Initiate remedial measures and control nonconforming products until the deficiency or the unsatisfactory condition regarding food safety has been corrected;
– Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to the product, Process and the HACCP/ISO 22OOO system.
– Reports on the performance of the HACCP / ISO 22OOO system to the management for review as a basis for improvement of the system.
– Participates in the Management Review Meetings
– Review with the Location /department managers the HACCP system in their Locations/departments as and when required Preparing training plan and organize food safety trainings
– Establishes and controls the documents and data control system
– Establishes the internal quality audit plan.
– Initiates follow up audit activities in order to verify them and record the implementation and effectiveness of the corrective and preventive actions taken.
– Reports the final result of the internal audits to the management at the Management Review meeting.
– Verifies the HACCP/ISO22OOO system manual and procedures.
– Prepares and plans HACCP audits.
– Conducts the internal audits and prepares Non Conformity Reports and Audit Report.
– Discusses the results of these audits with the Location In charges of Locations/departments audited, prepare corrective actions required and their completion dates. Carries out follow up audits.
– Carry out hygiene inspection of kitchen and surroundings
– Prepare inspections reports and ensure the effective execution of action plans
– Preparing training plan and organize food safety trainings
– Development and maintenance of training matrix
– Ensure ISO 22OOO Food Safety System, Maintain all related documents and records.
Health Safety and Environment
– To ensure continued process of improvement in the standards of quality, health safety and environment conservation and reduction of risk exposure to the work force.
– Preparation of QHSE Plan and annual review.
– Monitoring implementation of HSE plan and company safety procedures.
– Provide advice to the management on HSE issues.
– Carry out surveys and HSE inspections with supervisors to ensure safe working practices in operations.
– Assist in investigation of fatal and high potential incidents / accidents. Recommending corrective actions and monitoring the follow-up.
– Maintain liaison with external HSE training organization and arrangement of mandatory HSE training through them and conduct in-house HSE training for the staff.
– Preparation of monthly HSE statistics and analyze information of injuries, damages, production loss and advice management of trends.
– Assist the Management in completing all the ISO certificates and work closely with the corporate office in getting this done in an economic way in comparison with the other countries
– Do on the job training programs and HSE tool kit to update all staff on site with the standards as per the quality manual
– Work under pressure
– Remote site visits
Blood Pressure: Normal
Eye Sight: Normal
All ISO related documents
MIS- HSE Department
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة QHSE Manager (F&B) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.