Quality and Compliance Officer
The Quality & Compliance Officer must ensure that daily activities of the quality & compliance assignment area is achieve and maintained according to the company policies and procedures and with regulatory protocol. He / She will also perform receiving variety of task and primary inspection for Quality & Compliance activities. The Quality & Compliance Officer manages the benchmarking of grades and items within a contract, and supervises the workflow internal/external activities within the Company’s contracted suppliers.
1. Perform receiving of variety of task and primary inspection for Quality & Compliance activities.
2. Perform audits and development and implementation of project quality on reports as directed.
3. Oversee calibration and precision of quality control tools and equipment as required.
4. Act as a liaison between the engineers, vendors, sales and account services and/or related personnel within organization involving to instrument, equipment issues.
5. Responsible to provide timely and accurate inspection reports on daily activities in weekly basis and as requested by the Manager.
6. Maintain relevant documentation for inspection processes.
7. In collaboration with sales, obtains customer product specifications and delivery requirements, and educates customers on seasonal variations.
8. Inspects both domestic and imported products on arrival at the designated location to ensure compliance with established industry standards, and according to company policies and procedures.
9. Ensures quality and condition results are available for allocating product in a timely manner.
10. Coordinates recouping operations of damaged products to ensure that container standards and customer expectations and requirements are maintained.
11. Documents information (e.g. product quality, inventory, re-pack and reconditioning activities) in computerized files in accordance with company standards, policies and procedures. Produces inspection and related quality control reports in accordance with standards, deadlines and company requirements.
12. Investigates and resolves related problems in a timely manner. Liaises with internal and external contacts to collect relevant information.
13. Under the guidance from Manager to authorize product changes, size or variety changes, or product shipment schedule changes to accommodate waiting trucks.
14. Build and maintains effective relationships with local government authority, representatives, warehouse personnel, sales managers etc.,
15. Ensure employees are properly trained to recognize and produce quality service and products in performing their various quality auditing and testing functions.
16. Support, comply and implement both safety and quality policy and programs as directed by the Company or otherwise approved by management.
17. Develops Quality and Compliance procedures required to ensure that facility testing routines are in compliance with standards or customer requirements.
18. Safeguard company and customer confidential information.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Quality and Compliance Officer بكل سهولة الان مجانا.