Quality and Projects Manager – QNB AA life insurance
• Leading the review of project scope, budget, and schedule for compliance with the overall business needs
• Leading the project scope change management process; identifies potential risks to the completion of the project, including resources, costs, and systems, and recommends appropriate solutions
• Leading appropriate and timely written communications with all concerned department managers, throughout the life of the project, through effective use of project status reports, team meeting notes, project charts, risk registers, cost analysis, etc.
• Leading projects by ensuring that they adhere to the established project methodologies, standards, tools, processes, policies, and procedures. Ensures project management methods are used throughout the project life cycle.
• Leading the timely execution of major milestone approvals
• Coordinating medium to large and complex technology related projects between departments to ensure timely and efficient implementation of projects.
• Managing planning, scheduling, resource allocation, costing and risk assessment for large to complex company wide projects.
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
التقدم للوظيفة الان