QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER – Talabat GTC
• Determine test objectives and standards by studying software requirements, creating, writing & maintaining test cycle plans, test cases, and test scripts.
• Review requirement specifications and technical design documents to provide timely feedback as per define quality standards.
• Meet test objectives by determining testing methods, cycles, phases, and conditions; set up testing environment and equipment.
• Identify software capability and reliability by conducting functional, system, and performance tests.
• Perform root cause analysis on discrepancies or defects by reviewing the development code, determine and/or categorize the root cause issues and make recommendations on or present options for how to handle the issue or discrepancy.
• Interact with developers and end users to develop and execute test strategies for testing of highly complex, high volume web testing initiatives. Participate in requirements and design review meetings, actively representing SQA.
• Create, edit and update test plans and test cases ensuring complete test coverage, full test documentation for all code to be tested, and appropriate use of test methodology. Create trace matrices and/or flow graphs to support test plan and test cases.
• Validate test data and results by developing application utilities.
• Test software releases against requirements or stories utilizing appropriate testing techniques.
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs, perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Document, escalate and follow up on defects per standard processes utilizing ClearQuest, VersionOne or Quality Center as appropriate.
• Perform SQA tasks as part of an Agile development by communicating frequently and clearly with team members on product issues, and testing to products with high quality.
• Develop, write and execute test plans and scripts for identifying and tracking defects and fixes in product development, software application development, information systems, and operations systems; designing information system; enter test outcomes; secure data.
• Prepare documentations for software / system testing deliverables and for the SDLC.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER – Talabat GTC بكل سهولة الان مجانا.