Set clear guidelines of product specifications with all suppliers, manage the development and implementation of product quality manual, assess the product specifications of the company and its suppliers and analyze performance data and charts against defined parameters to ensure the quality of finished goods. Further, investigate and set standards for quality, health and safety and ensure that manufacturing processes comply with standards (supplier audit).
• Prepare and recommend departments budget and monitors financial performance versus the budget.
• Build and maintain relationships with customers and ensure that their needs are understood and worked upon to meet the SLAs and enhance customer satisfaction.
• Liaise with customers’ auditors to execute corrective actions when needed.
• Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied.
• Set customer service standards.
3- Internal Process
• Develop the departmental strategy in line with the functional strategy and ensure achievement of objectives.
• Develop and ensure implementation of departmental policies, procedures and controls to ensure procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled.
• Supervise day-to-day operations of the department to ensure that work processes are implemented.
• Record, analyze and distribute statistical information and ensure that departmental reports are prepared timely and accurately.
• Formulate and manage the development and implementation of Product quality manual including objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the QA and QC of the product to ensure compliance with quality policies and procedures.
• Update standards and legislation to ensure compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
• Manage and assist in understanding the importance of quality measurements, quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components to ensure compliance with quality standards and procedures.
• Assess the product specifications of the company and its suppliers, to compare them with customer requirements.
• Collate and analyze performance data and charts against defined parameters to ensure that work is completed as planned.
• Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
• Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|