Quality Control Chemist – MINDFREE Consulting
• Bachelor degree in Chemistry.
• Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
• A minimum of 2 – 4 years’ experience, preferably in chemical industry.
• Conduct qualitative and quantitative chemical analyses or chemical experiments in laboratories for quality or process control.
• Effective verbal and communications skills
• Very good writing and reporting skills
• Solid research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and under pressure
• Sound organizational and time-management skills
• Proficiency in Excel and Word; Access is a plus
• Prepare test solutions, compounds, and reagents to conduct test for Quality control
• Compile and analyze test information to determine process efficiency.
• Confer with technical service staff to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
• Direct, coordinate, and advise technical service staff in test procedures for analyzing components and physical properties of materials.
• Write technical papers and reports; and prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, and tests.
• Study effects of various methods of processing, preserving, and packaging on composition and properties of Polyurethane raw material.
||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
||Manufacturing and Production
التقدم للوظيفة الان