Quality Coordinator – Taiba Hospital
Monitoring and Evaluation coordinators are responsible for analyze, tracking and monitoring the Performance improvement indicators collect and analyze quality surveys and other quality
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Track and analyze the hospital performance Indicators.
– Coordinating hospital surveys data collecting, analyses and results reports.
– Coordinate Quality improvement surveys in the hospital.
– Ensuring the implementation of standards related to quality and patient safety.
– Identify opportunities for improvement and assist teams to conduct projects.
– Participation in Quality & Patient Safety Programs.
– Conducts periodic rounds in various departments to identify any deviations from the standards, discuss the same with the concerned department coordinator to take necessary measures of rectify
– Coordinates Process Improvement projects
– Tracks Key Performance Indicator
– Generating statistical information for decision making and planning
– Monitor and Supervise Policy and Procedure, Quality Indicators, Training and Quality Audits
– Follow up on all chapter teams related to Policy and procedures management.
– Prepares various forms and checklists for smooth functioning.
– Implements continuous monitoring of patient feedback and analyzes monthly patient feedback.
– Implements incident reporting system & conducts Risk Assessment
– Formulates & Coordinates various hospital committees
– Taking Accountability in Quality & Patient Safety Activity.
– Co-ordinate continual quality improvement plan, ensuring that evidence of corrective and preventive actions taken are recorded and reviewed
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Quality Coordinator – Taiba Hospital بكل سهولة الان مجانا.