- Lead and manage the quality department
- Manage customer communications regarding quality escapes, repaired product turn-around time and status, correlation of testing parameters, and deviations to specifications
- Lead Auditor for all external audits and validate systems, establish processes and prepare reports for performance
- Analyze data and monitor implementation of all Process and Quality Control Strategy.
- Train various teams for quality procedures (ISO 9001) and ensure compliance with best practices.
ISO Document Control Administrator – coordinate all controlled document changes.
- Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; analyzes market & competition; identifies opportunities and adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality while applying feedback to improve performance
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production; Manufacturing; Industrial|