A leading international factory located AL QASTAL industrial area – Amman is seeking to recruit a Quality Manager with the following job description:
• Coordinate food safety and quality audit with manufacturing facilities including communication of audit process and scheduling
• Audit facilities against the Ingestible Audit Standard
• Create audit reports and close out corrective action plans within agreed to timeframe
• Refine audit process as needed
• Insure that the staff are following the safety procedures
• Follow and motivate the quality team, and labels.
• Create a record of all storage conditions and make sure that they are in-line with the average readings.
• Attend first production runs to ensure product and process match what is defined in the technical product specification
• Follow the results of each production batch with the physical and lab tests results
• Manage 3rd party auditing provider if necessary
• Follow the labeling cycle and monitor the ingredients on the labels
• Coordinate with the production manager and make sure that the production team are following properly the production guidelines • Develops food standards, safety and sanitary regulations.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|