Quality Officer – Al Kamal Importing Office
1. Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
2. Assists the quality engineer and quality officer in developing and maintaining the ISO9001 procedures and work instructions.
3. Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of warehouse equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
4. Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
5. Maintain the Material Review Area to ensure that all products are distributed in a timely manner.
6. Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
7. Assist the Quality manager in maintaining the control process and the distribution of all measuring equipment as well as calibration requirements.
8. Suggests and implements changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase safety and efficiency of department,
9. Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
10. Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
11. Maintains time and production records.
12. Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
13. Interfaces with other Departments and the internal Trainer to develop and implement training programs as required.
14. Confers with workers' representatives and Human Resources to resolve grievances.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Distributions and Logistics
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Quality Officer – Al Kamal Importing Office بكل سهولة الان مجانا.