As an RDD Coordinator, you will review, comment and approval investors’ design submission within the time lines agreed in the investor manual design guidelines and the investment agreement and on-site fit outs with strict compliance with the company guidelines, policies and procedures.
Job Descripition is provided below:
1. Enforce processes, procedures and standards for management, quality and efficiency in investors design, construction and life safety.
2. Arrange and hold a mobilization / kick off meeting with the investor and his representative to establish the processes, procedures, design guidelines and the agreed time lines in the investment agreement.
3. Work with Leasing Department to provide support and develop the relationships to handle the investor’s requirements with regards to design, construction and investors’ variation requests (IVR).
4. Inspect that the base building has sufficient services in accordance with the design guidelines.
5. Review, comment and approval of investors’ design submission within the time lines agreed in the investor manual design guidelines and the investment agreement.
6. Monitor, maintain and enforce approved Investor criteria.
7. Manage the process of obtaining the work permits for the investors contractors in coordination with Operations Department.
8. Maintain an ongoing and comprehensive project investor schedule.
9. Monitor and manage the investor’s program.
10. Manage all investor contractors on the project.
11. Coordinate all investor construction meetings to ensure they are on track.
12. Coordinate all investor tie-ins to landlord system.
13. Manage the project general contractor through the completion of construction and closeout.
14. Ensure all snags are complete and the as built drawings are submitted by the investor, when the fit out completion certificate is issued.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|