ASSIGNMENT: Reach Admin (Logs) & HR Assistant is responsible for supporting REACH projects and provide the REACH team with assets, equipment and human resources support. Liaison between REACH project/field teams and the relevant supporting team (logistics, administration, finance, security). Support information flow between REACH and the supporting teams of ACTED. Also, Reach Admin (Logs) & HR Assistant should be up to date with ACTED HR, logistics, finance and security procedures and ensure they are applied as relevant to the projects and activities of REACH.
Reach Admin (Logs) & HR Assistant is responsible for completing the following tasks:
1. Supporting REACH Country Coordinator, GIS Assistants, Assessment Assistants, Field Coordinators, Senior Field Coordinators and other REACH staff with the planning and organisation of equipment for projects.
2. Being aware of ACTED procurement guidelines and lead in times for procurement, and ensuring they are applied.
3. Coordinating Order Forms for REACH projects to logistics team in Amman or Mafraq bases as relevant.
4. Liaising with logistics teams in Amman, Mafraq and Zaatari camp regarding the tracking and management of REACH stock and assets. This could include smart phones, laptops, printers, GIS equipment, cars.
5. At least a 2 weekly check in with logistics teams to follow up on the status of Order Forms.
6. Confirm and follow up on the general REACH stock of equipment and materials and point the needs of any on monthly bases.
7. Internal periodical documents audit on all REACH logistical procurements.
8. Liaising with logistics team in Amman, Mafraq and Zaatari, Azraq camps regarding REACH fleet orders.
9. Supporting REACH recruitment by planning staff needs with REACH project focal points, placing requests and following up their progress. Reach Admin (Logs) & HR Assistant is also responsible for supporting HR with updating REACH Organogram in all bases.
10. Supporting REACH team with leaves forms and different admin forms and follow up on their progress.
11. Keeping up to date with any new HR policies and communicating them to the different project teams via Assistants or (Senior) Field Coordinators.
12. Following up with any tasks as requested by REACH Admin/Finance Management.
13. Keeping up to date with security policies, evacuation plans and ensuring project staff are informed.
14. Maintain close contact between field/project teams to be informed of developments in project activities which may require Admin (Logs) & HR Assistant support, and following up as needed with logistics, administration and finance teams.
15. Any other duties as required to support the running of REACH activities
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|