the REACH project assistant is responsible for supporting assessments in host communities and camps in Jordan. Main tasks include data collection through household surveys and community interviews, following up on contacts and information in consultation with the Field Coordinator, coordinating with sub-team and wider team, taking care of REACH equipment in the field and other duties when requested.
1. Conduct stakeholder interviews
2. Assist in leading data collection
3. Primary data collection according to assessment methodology using a range of methods: interviews using Open Data Kit software, tele-surveys, observational surveys, updating maps, focus group discussions, participatory methods.
4. Data entry tasks as requested.
5. Conducting focus groups discussions and participatory mapping accordingly with the project’s method.
6. Ensuring all information entered into the questionnaires on the smart phones is saved and processed as per the training.
7. Maintaining consistent and effective work habits in the office and in the field including timeliness and frequent and clear communication with team members.
8. Providing additional support as required to supporting assessments and other activities of REACH, including research tasks, and administrative and logistical support.
9. Making sure not to share information collected with REACH outside work porpuses.
10. Reporting any security incidents to supervisor.
|Job Location:||Mafraq, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Community Services|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|