The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF), is a regional Arab financial organization based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It’s main objectives are laying monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development in all Arab Countries.
AMF is currently seeking to hire a “Reception Assistant ”, who will be the first point of contact for the organization and will provide administrative support across the organization and handle the flow of employees and visitors entering and leaving AMF building.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Greets, assists and directs employees, visitors and Responds to public inquiries.
• Receives, directs and relays telephone messages and fax messages.
• Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
• Provides word-processing and secretarial support.
• Answers all incoming calls and handles caller’s inquiries whenever possible.
• Re-directs calls as appropriate and takes adequate messages when required.
• Performs other administrative duties as assigned by the manager.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|