1. Greets patients and patient visitors, determines nature/ purpose of visit and directs them accordingly.
2. Answers queries on telephone and makes appointments for the patients, over the telephone if necessary.
3. Handles patients registration, all clinical booking procedures, schedules appointments and does follow ups.
4. Ascertains from the patient the Physician he/she desires to consult. Enters necessary information in the system and prepares required documents & appointment slips.
5. Verifies fee collected from various patients and hands over the cash to the Reception Supervisor for depositing in the Finance Department
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|