Acting as a Business Development Manager and mentor, supporting a team of Recruitment Consultants, the Recruitment Manager will ensure maximum performance and efficiency of the sales team.
• Responsible for driving all sales, business development, customer acquisition operations and revenue goals, ensuring than standard team KPIs are met at all time.
• Define and implement the company’s sales strategy, identifying high potential sectors and markets by ongoing research.
• Systematically develop an action plan that includes clear roles and responsibilities, priorities and measurable goals for each team member.
• Achievement of monthly and annual strategic objectives by managing the daily activities of a team of experienced Recruitment Consultants.
• Arranging and setting up meetings with key decision makers and thereafter joining consultants on meetings with decision makers such as HR Directors, General Managers/CEO/MDs and other key executives.
• Leading by example, the Recruitment Manager will also personally contribute to achieve company sales objectives.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting leads, including cold calling.
• Accountable for the on-time delivery of clients’ mandates.
• Responsible for training resources impacting the sales organization.
• Fosters an organization of continuous process improvement and best practices.
• Foster an open environment where people feel comfortable challenging the status quo with innovative and fresh ideas
• Identify and address root causes when solving problems
• Anticipate potential barriers to success and devise effective plans to reduce barriers and potential risks (i.e., contingency plans)
• Adapt to necessary changes in work requirements, roles, or responsibilities as needed
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|