Recruitment Senior Manager – IRC International Rescue committee
As head of our recruitment team for the Jordan and Syria country programs, the HR/Recruitment Coordinator is charged with finding the most qualified candidates, who believe in IRC’s mission and are representative of the countries and region in which we work, including Syria and Jordan.The HR/Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to opportunities to work at IRC. The HR/Recruitment Coordinator is creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows development of lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. The HR/Recruitment Coordinator is comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from HR metrics, to make our hiring process more efficient and effective.
From generating a talent pipeline and rosters to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire recruitment process. By leveraging your knowledge of our programs’ hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
• Oversee Jordan and Syria Programs international and nationalization recruitment efforts in support of country programs in collaboration with Country HR Leads, Regional HR Director, Coordinator, CDs and Senior Management Teams
• Recruit highly qualified talent and achieve monthly and quarterly Time to Fill goals
• Lead Jordan and Syria Recruitment initiatives in support of the Human Capital Strategy while ensuring compliance to local labor regulations and donor requirements
• Coordinate with HR Leads on workforce planning to ensure proactive identification of projected openings;
• Build superior relationships and knowledge of IRC programs to be able to contribute to proposal design and organizational design phase by contributing to planning meetings; Provide inputs on demographic analysis and recruitment projections to assist staffing decisions.
• Lead, develop and supervise Recruitment team based in Amman and Syria and all day-to-day recruitment activities
• Provide an efficient and high-quality experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including robust reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
• Gain a deep understanding of IRC’s programs and operations, in order to provide superior talent sourcing, recruiting, and hiring in support of and partnership with hiring managers
• Develop and maintain Jordan and Syria talent roster using global Recruitment system; create strong talent pools in areas of strategic value and/or difficult to fill positions including SMT level roles, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) and ERD Economic Recovery and Development (ERD)
• Generate Recruitment reports for back-up support to other regions at IRC within the Recruitment team as needed
• Co-create a contextualized recruitment strategy to attract the best candidates in the region
• Host organized and large scale recruitment events to build IRC as an Employer of Choice
Management and Leadership
• HR/Recruitment Coach, train, and mentor staff with the aim of strengthening their technical capacity, exchanging knowledge within the team and providing professional development guidance
• Promote and monitor staff care and well-being; approve and manage all leave requests to ensure adequate coverage.
• Offer leadership support for successful adherence by staff to IRC’s Global HR Operating Policies and Procedures.
Capacity Building and Development
• Serve as a model of supervisory excellence; supervise and mentor direct-report staff, including communicating clear expectations, setting performance objectives, providing regular and timely performance feedback, and leading documented semi-annual performance reviews.
• Provide constructive feedback and counsel on career paths and professional development for HR/Recruitment team; establish a culture of continuous learning opportunities.
• Support the management, coaching and development of national and international staff to build a cadre of skilled, committed and motivated staff.
• Support senior staff to continue to pursue nationalization of senior and management positions.
• Promote and monitor staff care and well-being. Model healthy work-life balance practices.
• Provide constructive feedback and counsel on appropriate career paths and professional development.
• Model and encourage active practice of the principles of the “IRC Way – Global Standards for Professional Conduct” throughout the country program.
• Maintain a healthy and empowering office environment that encourages open, honest and productive communication among recruitment staff by delivering an employee engagement and communication strategy.
• Provide direct support and advise HR Leads and SMTs on staff communications to ensure clear, consistent and transparency in communications regarding recruitment strategy.
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Recruitment Senior Manager – IRC International Rescue committee بكل سهولة الان مجانا.