Recruitment & Training Officer
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
• Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Oversees training programs that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and more
• Determines training needs and requirements for an organization or group by meeting with managers, talking with employees, or administering surveys
• Reviews existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevance
• Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
• Presents in-person and online training sessions or hires qualified personnel to do so
• Monitors training programs and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
• Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
• Manages costs for all programs, productions, and publications in order to report to organization executives regarding a return on investment
• Specializes in a particular industry and keeps current on the activities and needs of that industry by attending regular meetings, conferences, and seminars
• Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Training and Development
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Recruitment & Training Officer بكل سهولة الان مجانا.