We are searching for…
Supervised by the regional DM&E Specialist for the Middle East and North Africa, SFCG seeks a Regional DM&E Associate to support SFCG’s monitoring and evaluation work. S/he will be a Jordanian national, based in the MENA Regional Office in Amman, Jordan. The contract is for six months, with possible extension depending on funding.
- Support effective, conflict sensitive and innovative and DM&E for projects in the Middle East and North Africa region.
- Reinforce DM&E systems in country offices by providing support to the national DM&E staff and the DM&E Specialist.
- Strengthen DM&E capacities of SFCG national staff and partners;
- Support internal baselines and evaluations when appropriate based on SFCG Evaluation Guidelines and Policies;
- Organise meetings, take notes, and provide logistical and administrative DM&E support to the DM&E Specialist for the Middle East and North Africa.
As job descriptions cannot be exhaustive, the position holder may be required to undertake other duties that are broadly in line with the above key duties.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Research and Development|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|