The Home Delivery Supervisor is responsible to manage the Home delivery teams as well as the outsourced teams in his region to provide all the Home delivery services to the customers. He is accountable of delivering the customer service KPIs for all the Home Delivery services in his region as well as raising the technical index of his team members.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITIES:
1. Monitor employees' work levels and review work performance.
2. Inspect and monitor all work areas (WG and Electronics installation, collection of old items activities), examine tools and equipment, and provide employee safety training to prevent, detect, and correct unsafe conditions or violations of procedures and safety rules.
3. Manage and monitor installation materials (cables, plugs.etc), tools inventory.
4. Determine schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work load and priority, quantity of equipment, and skill of personnel.
5. Source, qualify and manage the outsource teams / workshops to do the Home Delivery and installation and monitor their work by having several site visits continuously and qualifying their work level.
6. Recommend or initiate personnel related matters, such as hiring, promotions, transfers, discharges, or disciplinary measures.
7. Support the development, implementation, or evaluation of home delivery and installation policies and procedures.
8. Inspect completed work by conducting on site visits.
9. Confer with personnel, such as management, quality control, customers, to coordinate work activities, resolve employee grievances, or identify and review resource needs.
10. Compute estimates and actual costs of factors such as (not limited to) labor, or outside contractors.
11. Review, evaluate, accept, and coordinate completion of work bid from contractors.
12. Follow up and resolve customer complaints.
13. Perform the necessary technical and safety training to the Home delivery team.
14. Generating the weekly and monthly reports for the productivity, the work updates, and home delivery team performance
15. Track, verify and reconcile outsource companies invoices on monthly basis.
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|