Regional Human Resources Manager
Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for a company within a small to mid-sized company, or a portion of the Human Resources function within a large company.
The major areas the Human Resources Manager manages including:
– Recruiting and staffing.
– Organizational departmental planning.
– Performance management and improvement systems.
– Organization development.
– Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees.
– Employee on-boarding, development, needs assessment, and training.
– Policy development and documentation.
– Employee relations management.
– Company-wide committee facilitation.
– Company employee and community communication.
– Compensation and benefits administration.
– Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
– Employee services and counseling.
– Originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
– Responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
– Coordinates the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the CEO; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
||Human Resources and Recruitment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Regional Human Resources Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.