Standard function description:
• Ensures that timely and appropriate second-level support is provided to users of JD Edwards and OSCAR Light software and interfaces with previous systems.
• Ensures that unsolved or complex issues are referred to third-level support staff.
• Provides data and reports to management.
• Contributes to creating a shared knowledge base.
• Ensures data consistency on supported sites.
• Ensures that key users and new Logisticians have been sufficiently trained.
• Assists with training and/or post-go-live support for newly migrated sites.
• Carries out exceptional processes for small sites with limited capacity.
• Participates in testing new functionalities and reports releases.
The Regional Support Officer provides second-level user support for JD Edwards and OSCAR Light software and interfaces with previous systems, within a given functional and geographical area.
• Register issues reported by (key-) users in the region in a timely matter.
• Resolve simple to moderately complex cases in a given functional area (within Sales, Inventory, Purchase, Planning and/or Transport).
• Escalate issues to 2nd line support using the ticketing tool (VSM), follow-up of these issues and ensure feed-back to (key-) users is given.
• Analyze, document and issue requests for changes.
• Participate in testing of new functionalities, reports, releases.
• Issue and/or maintain local procedures and manuals.
• Perform regular data consistency checks, periodical maintenance.
• Assist in support (on-site / remote) after go-live of new migrated sites.
• Assist supported countries in the inventory count processes
• Execute key-user trainings.
• Execute training for new logisticians.
• Assist in training before go-live of new migrated sites ensuring the proper closure of files.
• Execute processes for sites using a light web version of JD Edwards (OSCAR_LIGHT) that cannot be executed from the OSCAR LIGHT Front End.
• Execute exceptional processes for sites using JD Edwards (OSCAR).
• Maintain a network of key-users, organize (web-) seminars etc
• Maintain a network with other regional support centers, 2nd line support and MSSC.
Be aware of the delegations objectives and activities
Understand the three components of the Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement
Apply the security rules at all times
Respect and observe the staff regulations of the ICRC in Jordan.
The employee may be asked to perform other duties not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other departments when and if necessary.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|