Registered Nurse for NCD project – Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) – Holland
– Provide nursing care, treatment and follow-up of patients, according to doctors’ prescriptions, protocols applied in service and universal hygiene standards/precautions, in order to ensure the quality and continuity of care for the targeted population.
– Know, promote, implement and follow at all times the universal hygiene standards/ pre-cautions, bio-hazard prevention and infection control, security rules and other protocols and procedures in the medical premises and ensure high standards of hygiene of his/her working environment.
– Organize and carry out care and treatments according to medical prescriptions, as well as assist them during consultations/ daily rounds and other medical procedures.
– Ensure patients are properly received and installed in the health service.
– Ensures that patients with lack of autonomy are assisted, especially regarding their feeding, personal hygiene, movements and comfort.
– Carry-out admission, surveillance and follow-up of patients meaning assessment of their health state evolution, and identification of emergency situation or any deterioration.
– Participate in the department-related pharmacy and medical equipment control and maintenance (carrying out inventories, carrying out stock takes of medicines and material, checking its quality and its functioning, storage conditions, doing follow-up of expired drugs, etc.).
– Assisting Pharmacist in preparing prescriptions, doing monthly medication counts and assisting in managing consumption.
– Ensure triage of patients in waiting areas, wards or during emergencies, detecting the priority acute/emergency cases, carrying out first aid care when necessary and referring them to the doctor
– Ensure up-to-date knowledge of and provide patient care according to MSF/ MoH guidelines.
– Treat all patients in a compassionate manner, respecting medical ethics and medical confidentiality and in accordance with MSF Principles.
– Ensure the systematic and organized follow up of patients, including follow-up of non-attenders.
** Basic Salary is Eight Hundred and Seventy Two Jordanian Dinars .
** Six months contract can be turned into open ended contract based on a satisfactory evaluation.
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Registered Nurse for NCD project – Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) – Holland بكل سهولة الان مجانا.