Reliability Tech Specialist – Eastern Recruitment
• Provide expertise on failures and repair techniques during root-cause investigations.
• Provide technical expertise to plant personnel on troubleshooting failures, repairs, and evaluate equipment’s design to meet its intended use or existing service conditions.
• Ensure that repair details such as clearances, tolerances, materials of construction, welding procedures, etc., during repairs are provided and documented. Provide technical support as needed.
• Ensure that repair techniques, repair procedures, and equipment-specific training are documented and accessible.
• Provide technical support for specification, identification and purchasing of needed parts.
• Provide maintainability input to project methodology, Six Sigma and other improvement activities.
• As appropriate and required, review spare parts’ list for existing equipment and work with MRO to ensure that parts are identified, added and stocked in the MRO system in support of the Reliability Strategy.
• Develop Reliability procedures based on Most Effective Technology (MET).
• Enter quality complaints into the QSPP system.
• Participate with RE in developing the equipment Maintenance Strategy by providing technical and historical information.
• Participate in developing the maintenance budget to support the Reliability Strategy.
• Serve as a technical resource to the planner on work packages.
• Provide input on scope of work during development of turnaround work.
• Evaluate Condition-Based Monitoring (CBM) activities and determine appropriate action.
• Comply with EH&S guidelines and overall safety processes.
• Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor / manager.
||Jubail, Saudi Arabia
||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Reliability Tech Specialist – Eastern Recruitment بكل سهولة الان مجانا.