The Research Officer will provide research support within the Monitoring and Evaluation and Research unit (MER) of the program through data analysis, technical support, and oversight of field research activities.
Reporting & Supervision:
Reports to the Research Manager. Manages Field Officers.
Oversee the collection of atmospherics data from community counterparts, and Field Officers
• Develop and manage the implementation of research activities for the program, under the supervision of the Research Manager;
• Support and coordinate with local partners as needed to ensure that any future program implementation is on schedule, and that partners adhere to program and donor regulations and guidelines;
• Communicate with local partners on reporting, monitoring and evaluation of activity implementation; results and other possible follow up activities;
• Manage the efficient and timely delivery of all deliverables (atmospherics, Requests for Information, Critical Impact Reports, etc.).
Provide support to the thematic research and programme evaluations
• Desk review of key project documents as an input to the research concept;
• Coordinate with the Research Manager in the development of the tools for alignment and quality assurance purposes;
• Work with other component teams to collect, analyze, and synthesize data for all program deliverables;
• Research, write, and edit Requests for Information, Critical Impact Reports, atmospherics reports, and other deliverables;
• Ensure the deliverables are quality assured before it is submitted to the Research Manager;
• Assure timely submission of all deliverables.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Research and Development|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|