Researcher – Risk Analysis – Ministry of Public Health
Undertake research and provide technical assistance to develop best practice food safety policies and standards based on the analysis of food safety hazards.
Nature and Scope of Position:
1. Assist in undertaking food safety risk analysis to support technically sound and transparent food safety decisions, policies, regulations and standards;
2. Undertaking hazard identification and assessment of risk on food based on type of food item, origin and along the food supply chain until it reaches the consumer (‘farm to table’);
3. In collaboration with other members of the risk analysis group, assist with the ranking of food products based on risk – probability and consequences;
4. Assisting the risk analyst with determination of appropriate risk management options based on technically sound and international best practice methodologies;
5. Assist with writing of technical reports on each risk analysis;
6. Computerizing the results in relevant electronic management systems;
7. Contribute towards determining research requirements to support effective science-based decision making;
8. Assist with the design of information management systems for food safety risk assessments and populating and maintaining the databases with relevant information;
9. Assist with the review of food safety risk analysis documents from other national (other government ministries, research institutes or universities) and international sources;
10. Monitor the outbreak of foodborne illness in countries which are exporting food products to Qatar to ensure that the risk of the hazard being associated with the imported food is minimized;
11. Assist with arranging and coordinating workshops and meetings with various stakeholders including industry groups, academics, government officials and consumer groups on policy, regulations, standards and other food safety related topics;
12. Assist the management with other food safety related activities especially during outbreaks or other emergencies which impacts on food safety and food security;
13. Undertake other duties related to food safety management as allocated by the Director of FSEH.
a) Demonstrates knowledge and applying of Vision, Mission and Values of the Ministry of Public Health
b) Demonstrates extraordinary customer service by fulfilling all customer requirements within the accepted standards of time, cost and quality;
c) Complies with all the laws and regulations of the State of Qatar and the policies of the Ministry of Public Health and points out non-compliance by others;
d) Maintains regular attendance, punctuality, dedication to position with optimal utilization of the working hours.
e) Deals with non-negotiable integrity in all matters at the workplace and outside of work
f) Accepts responsibilities in different shifts, both during or outside normal working hours and during official holidays, if required by the organization;
g) Accepts, within reasonable boundaries, working with males or females of divergent nationality within or outside the department;
h) Demonstrates respect for colleagues and works as a team player enabling the flow of communication, refrains from rumours, gossip and ill-will for colleagues;
i) Contribution in transferring experiences and knowledge serving work interest;
j) Participation and contribution in any activity / project which would contribute in improving Ministry of Public Health performance;
k) Accepting to deal and communicate, within the scope of work, with all departments and sections of the Ministry of Public Health and other third parties, taking into consideration the administrative hierarchy.
||Research and Development
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Researcher – Risk Analysis – Ministry of Public Health بكل سهولة الان مجانا.