Reservoir Engineering Supervisor – LUKOIL Mid – East Ltd.
1. Daily control of wells parameters, analyze of deviations and prepare prompt actions to optimize well parameters.
2. Supervising of EOR work within competences;
3. Preparation of formation pressure map using Tempest More simulation and wells test results (PBU).
4. Analysis of formation pressure depletion by wells, wells test interpretation results. Preparation of wells testing plan for the next month, 3 months and whole year based on the current status analysis.
5. Analysis of watercut increase, prepare recommendations and mitigation actions in details to reduce watercut increase
6. Prepare of Workover and Rigless operations work orders. Review Workover and Rigless activities programs, Pilot programs related to Reservoir Engineering
7. Monitor the execution of contract obligation and progress by service companies within competence.
||Oil and Gas
التقدم للوظيفة الان