Resident Engineer – Structure/Tunnel (Expressway/Highway) – Parsons International Limited
Through Parsons engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Qatar, Oman, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
Parsons is the Project Consultant for the construction supervision of a large prestigious infrastructure project in Qatar. Scope of work includes roads, highway intersections, bridges and other structures, electrical (HV and LV) networks, potable water network, sewerage network, storm water drainage network and other infrastructure.
The Resident Engineer (Structure/Tunnel) will assist the Senior Resident Engineer in administering the operational functions of the day-to-day activities on the project, with specific duties related to the work on the review and approval of the structure/tunnel design and shop drawings. He will supervise the work of the ARE and the inspectors working on the construction supervision of the structure/tunnel and the associated works.
• Direct the site supervision related to structure/tunnel and associated works.
• Coordinate his direct activities with the other discipline RE’s to maintain consistency and integrity in the overall construction.
• Responsible for reviewing all shop drawings, design proposals, method statements, any requests for information relating to the structure/tunnel works.
• Coordinate with Parsons' design Engineers for resolution of related issues.
• Maintain the Resident Engineer’s daily diary and daily diaries and reports by his subordinates.
• Coordinate with the Contractor on scheduling and application of resources.
• Direct, assist and monitor the performance of the construction team working on the supervision of the construction of the structure/tunnel and associated works including AREs, inspectors and surveyors.
• Coordinate with Client/PMC, the Contractor and related concerned authorities.
• Advise on contractual and construction matters regarding tunnelling and associated drainage works, utilities diversions and installations, traffic diversions, and other related works.
• Generally supervise, review, monitor and report on progress of the structure/tunnel and associated works.
• Liaise with all parties for site safety.
• Convene and chair regular site meetings about issues related to structure/tunnel and associated work and related activities.
• Issue additional drawings etc. as required in coordination with the design office.
• Ensure prompt exchange of correspondence and approvals.
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of records.
• Ensure safety goals are achieved on the project and oversee implementation of safety procedures on the project.
• Act positively, and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Senior Resident Engineer, and the Project Safety Representative.
• Comply with safety, health and risk management requirements.
• Provide all necessary on-site direction and issue site instructions with respect to structure/tunnel and associated works.
• Report back as necessary to the Senior Resident Engineer.
• Check and measure the performed work and record and display progress vs. programmed work.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Resident Engineer – Structure/Tunnel (Expressway/Highway) – Parsons International Limited بكل سهولة الان مجانا.