Resource Manager – Wazzan Educational Services
The resource manager coordinates and handles all school resource orders, assets and inventory. Purchases plans, organizes, and directs purchasing, receiving, distribution, storage and other assigned areas of the preschools. Ensures maximum product quality and service at the best possible price; provides required equipment, supplies, and materials economically and in accordance with established standards and budgetary limitations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Establishes and manages the centralized procurement of all schools supplies and orders.
2. Organizes and oversees receiving and storerooms operations, ensures timely and accurate distribution of materials and proper storage of stock.
3. Develops goals and objectives, and establishes and implements policies and procedures for resource management and procurements.
4. Develops and recommends operating budget and ensures that the dept. operates within budget.
5. Orders and organizes up to date preschool catalogues and create a listing and borrowing system for staff.
6. Liaises with the managing director and provides supply guidance and assistance in all resource purchases for the preschools.
7. Develops standard specifications for sending out purchase orders.
8. Prepares/finalizes purchase orders after approval by the managing director.
9. Responsible for processing school annual orders and presents clear/organized order sheets to the managing director and admin coordinator.
10. Responsible for the collection of status reports of school annual orders from suppliers and inform all admin coordinator of anticipated late arrival of items and chase up delays.
11. Releases all text/classroom books to the teachers at the beginning of the year, or as needed and retrieves them by end of May every year, including tracking lost books and collection of fines or cost for damaged books from students. Provide a report to HR and finance department for recovery of the cost of damage from concerned staff and parents.
12. Sets up an inventory control system, establishing a minimum and maximum unit for each stock item. Monitors inventories in cooperation with the finance dept.
13. Provides cost-benefit analyses to substantiate decisions in the selection of items.
14. Maintains the database for the supplies/ inventory management and assures accurate on-hand quantities via cycle counts.
15. Prepares and maintains periodic reports for management and finance department as required.
16. Acts as an advisor/resource to all departments with regard to supplies and orders.
17. Maintains professional growth and development through seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast of latest trends in the field of expertise.
18. Participates in preschool committee meetings as required.
19. Attends meetings as required.
20. Performs other related duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Resource Manager – Wazzan Educational Services بكل سهولة الان مجانا.