Restaurant Manager – BN Cuisine
– Ensure that the restaurant is managed efficiently according to the established business, budget and marketing plan as set by the Management.
– To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food and Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
– Ensure that the restaurant cashiering procedures are strictly adhered to and that the Point of Sale system is updated and operated correctly.
– Establish and strictly adhere to the par stocks for all operating equipment, supplies, inventory, and to ensure that the outlet is adequately equipped.
– Conduct monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
– Control the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all Operating Equipment and Supplies (OS&E).
– Conduct daily pre-shift briefings with employees on daily specials, VIP guests, events and entertainment as well as expected budget figures.
– Handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to the Management if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
– Ensure that the monthly forecasting of revenue figures are achieved.
– Ensure an effective payroll control through a flexible work force.
– Understand and strictly adhere to the Rules and Regulations established in regards to the Company policy on Fire, Hygiene, and Health and Safety.
– Handle voiding, correcting, changing of restaurant checks in accordance with the prescribed procedures and account for all checks used during each shift.
– Increase the sales/profits by assisting in the implementation of a sales and marketing plan using strategies such as in-house and up-selling activities, promotions, events etc.
– Be visible on the floor during time of operations and work pro-actively to minimize complaints from guests.
– Maintain the outlet communication board daily Log Book.
– Attend weekly Meetings and conduct Daily Pre-shift Meetings.
– Provide the Purchasing Department on time with detailed Product and Purchase Specifications for items needed in the outlet.
– Attend and contribute to all Company and departmental staff meetings and training.
– Maximize employee productivity and morale within the department and consistently maintain discipline within guidelines and local regulations. Schedule employees in line with varying business levels in order to maximize productivity and minimize payroll costs.
– Have a full working knowledge and ability to supervise, train, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks, in assigned place of work, accordingly to the standards as set.
– Train employees ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum levels of productivity and efficiency.
– Ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
– Performs any other duties as assigned to him/her by management.
||Hospitality and Tourism
||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Restaurant Manager – BN Cuisine بكل سهولة الان مجانا.