Plan and oversee the daily restaurant operation to achieve stated short and long term objectives by delivering optimum guest satisfaction and highest quality standards.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all guests are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all time.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently served as to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Train team members and create a positive and productive working environment
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to reconciliation and cash handling procedures
- Manage costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste and ensure high quality of preparation
- Achieve restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Meet restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing annual budget, analyzing variance and initiating corrective actions
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas
- Prepare a well-rounded weekly schedule that meets operational needs and reflects the labor cost budgeted by the management
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports in an organized and timely manner
- Ensure that all products are received correctly and in good condition as to the set policies and procedures
- Handle the recruitment anticipation as to business activity as needed and ensure that labor cost objectives are met
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce risk of injuries or accidents;
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|