- Achieves objectives through appropriate planning, organization of staff, inventory management, cost control and maximization of the Restaurant’s sales and profits.
- Assist the Brand Manager in the development of the Restaurant’s overall yearly plan and budget.
- Provides senior management with all necessary data and statistics relating to Restaurant sales and performance, in order to assist them in their decision making process.
- Observes compliance with the company’s group policies and procedures, as well as, governmental laws and regulations.
- Supervises the opening & closing of the Restaurant.
- Ensures the proper cleaning and lighting of all Restaurant internal and external areas.
- Supervises a daily-check up on the smooth performance of all Restaurant machinery and equipment.
- Maintains safe working conditions for employees and customers; resolves safety concerns quickly.
- Follow up on Maintenance issues
Ensure the renewal of all third party contracts related but not limited to equipments AMC, POS AMS, etc.
- Lead the opening of new branches and ensure the implementations of the company policies and procedures along with the exact operation flow.
- Establishes a plan to fulfil the Restaurant’s manpower needs, through retention of current employees, and through communicating Recruiting needs to the HR Department.
- Manages the Restaurant’s staff through coaching and training, in order to improve performance and to achieve the department’s objectives and targets.
- Follows-up on the rotation schedule of new employees and trainees.
- Motivates and develops staff, in order to encourage their professional development.
- Evaluates the performance of all Restaurant employees ensuring that reviews are delivered to the HR Department on time.
Suggests salary reviews, proposes personnel actions such as promotions and provides feedback to employees.
- Maintains discipline, recommends and administers corrective actions.
- Collaborates with the HR Department to ensure the proper administration of employees’ annual leaves.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensures the quality, standards and meets the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Handles guest problems and complaints.
- Meets with guests on an informal basis during meals or upon departure to obtain feedback on quality of food and beverage, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- Ensures corrective action is taken to continuously improve service results.
- Manages service delivery in the Restaurant to ensure excellent service from point of entry to departure.
- Works in conjunction with the Marketing Department to develop an advertising and/or promotional plan that maximizes the Restaurant’s retail sales.
- Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Restaurant Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.
تعليقك علي الوظيفة