Restaurant Operations Manager – Gastronomica
Gastronomica is a leading restaurant operator of original dining concepts within the GCC. Currently we operate number of unique popular dining concepts, which include Slider Station, Cocoa Room, Burger Boutique, Open Flame Kitchen, Nomad Kitchen and Roadside Diner. All our brands are created in-house from the ground up. Our aim is to build our brand name by carving out a niche which focuses on high-quality products that are based on a Total Dining Experience principles.
At Gastronomica we seek people who are creative, passionate and inspiring. As such, we are looking for a diligent Operations Manager to join our team in Kuwait leading our Burger Boutique brand. You will have spent a majority, if not your entire career working within high end casual restaurants and hold an understanding of balancing the fine line of customer expectations and dynamic restaurant operations.
The Operations Manager will hold full responsibility for the strategic management of all Burger Boutique operations which may include multiple sites. The main areas of responsibility include, managing planning activity to ensure effective use of resources and delivery of service is achieved within budget. In addition, the Operations manager will be responsible for the health and safety of the operations, maintaining a program of staffing development and ensuring all key performance indicators are achieved on time. The Operations Manager provides line management to department managers such as the Assistant Restaurant Managers, Restaurant Managers and Kitchen Managers.
Principal responsibilities include:
– Complete Burger Boutique restaurant management and reporting.
– Staffing and training for new Burger Boutique operations.
– Streamlining and systemizing operations within Burger Boutique.
– Contributing to the ongoing research on the F&B industry.
– Formulating new ideas and evaluating opportunities.
Primary Duties and responsibilities:
– Overall responsibility of running the Burger Boutique restaurants and other related activities
– Upkeep of the image, standards and principle of the organization, keeping a transparent easily accessible style of management.
– Motivating and leading the team from the forefront.
– Setting operational budgets and yearly targets after discussing with the management, whilst motivating staff constantly and continuously to achieve them.
– Monitoring the unit with software generated reports against physical
– Stock and inventory control.
– Devising and executing an efficient food and beverage control system.
– Ensuring consistency of raw material quality (working in liaison with the chef.)
– Keeping a data base of all food and non-food suppliers and maintaining a good relationship with them.
– Monitoring closely and continuously the activities of all managers and ensuring smooth running of the restaurants.
– Training and validation of all staff.
– Keeping all records and tabs as required by the management.
– Looking for new opportunities of development; business enhancement etc and report to the management accordingly.
– Maintaining excellent PR both in the market and also with guests
– Constantly being in touch with all the latest trends in the industry and acquiring all skills necessary as the company keeps growing.
– Assisting management in the development of new concepts.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Hospitality and Tourism
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Restaurant Operations Manager – Gastronomica بكل سهولة الان مجانا.