4-5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE have Background in Fashion Industry.
WITH QATAR DRIVER'S LICENSE and CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY.
The role is varied and extremely customer focused, and an interest in high value handbags and fashion items is an essential qualification of the role.
A General Managers role is to ensure that the overall operations of the business is managed successfully. Overseeing the correct procedures on the shop floor, they are in constant contact with their customers and staff. It is vital that we provide first class customer service, as well as dealing with the financial side of the store and people management.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
• Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff
• Managing budgets and overheads
• Identifying customers requirements, discussing the options in relation to a booking
• Ensuring retail assistants provide the correct quotations to customers and professional independent consultations
• Ensuring retail operations are expertly organized and fully professional
• Maintaining statistical and financial records
• Planning and ensuring timely completion of bookings including liaison with the workshop
• Promoting and marketing the business
• Dealing with customer queries and complaints
• Overseeing pricing and stock control
• Achieving sales targets and maximising profitability
• Ensuring compliance with health and safety and local law legislation
• Co-ordinating fluid link between shop floors and workshop
• Preparing promotional materials and displays
• Co-ordinate effectively with administrator and PRO to keep staff documentation and requirements up to date
The suitable candidate should be able to complete the above points with professionalism and dedication. Additionally, the candidate should have strong leadership skills and create a professional corporate environment including regular review meeting across all departments
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Fashion Design; Customer Service; Sales|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Nationality:||Austria; Belgium; Switzerland; Germany; Denmark; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Luxembourg; Netherlands; Norway; Portugal; Sweden; United Kingdom|