– Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the financial control plans in order to ensure alignment of the same with the company’s business direction and objectives.
– Ensure that the department objectives are effectively communicated across the department and a line of sight is created between individual jobholders and the departmental / sector strategy.
– Provide guidance to and manage the Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management functions in line with the set departmental business plan.
– Set, implement, control and sustain the Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management processes in line with the departmental operating model.
– Set in place and maintain a comprehensive and effective system of financial controls and recording mechanisms and make full use of system capabilities so as to maximize revenue and minimize revenue leakage.
– Review existing business practices and procedures across all revenue elements and revenue streams (Voice / Data).
– Actively seek revenue leakage within the company and work with involved parties to plug leakage and ensure future revenues are assured.
– Track all fraud instances (both internal and external) such as misuse of systems, fraud at point of sales, fraud at sales channels etc .and recommend appropriate actions.
– Ensure systematic reconciliation mechanisms (CDR reconciliations, Rejects and failures, etc…) are put in place to monitor potential revenue leakages and fraud.
– Manage cross functional relationships across department (Internal Audit and Network, Commercial) functions to co-ordinate activities and process gaps in terms of revenue leakage.
– Provide input to the product development strategy in areas of controls for all new tariff plans, promotions and offers (in coordination with Commercial).
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|