Risk and Compliance Manager
This role is for a Publicly Listed Company.
Lead the development and implementation of company’s risk management strategy. He/ She will also assess and identify the potential risks that may hinder in attaining the objectives of the organization.
Main Responsibilities & Job Specification:
• Responsible for planning, designing and implementing business wide risk and compliance strategies, management processes, policies, and procedures to enable effective management decisions and reporting at all levels.
• Identify, assess, manage and report emerging risks to management and board.
• Ensure that risks are managed in line with risk appetite, issues are resolved satisfactorily and risk frameworks are embedded and complied with.
• Manage the risk management function within the group including all related processes, controls and services.
• Establish an appropriate risk profile for the group and ensure that this is applied in a consistent manner across the organization.
• Maintain the group wide risk register and report on risks to various audiences including senior management, the audit & risk committee, the board of directors and internal audit.
• Review existing relevant policies, regulations and measures to assess current status of compliance and put in place any corrective measures as necessary.
• Keep informed on regulatory developments affecting the group, assess their impact and implement any necessary changes to policies, procedures, processes and systems.
• Support the legal team to ensure compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory frameworks.
• To undertake any other duties that may be required as deemed appropriate
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Risk and Compliance Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.