Organizational Relationships, Authorities & Duties:
• Shall interact with all the departments, divisions and asses the business risk and opportunities
• Shall maintain the risk register and plan for mitigation of risk.
• Shall be participating for internal and external audits for Risk Management as per ISO 9OO1-2O15.
• Provides risk-related support to departments & divisions by performing analysis and modeling that support the requirement of ISO 9OO1-2O15. Maintain a business risk register accordingly.
• Provides business analysis and builds risk models to reduces operating losses and maintain maximum protection of an organization's assets.
• Identifies options and provides recommendations for the design and development of risk management systems.
• Utilizes data manipulation and spreadsheet capabilities to assist in identifying loss trends and administering current programs.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Gaining exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
• Shall be accountable to Management & MR (Management Representative), Project Managers, Division Managers.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||India; Sri Lanka; Philippines|