15,000 AED+ per month
· Leading international engineering consultant for the Energy & Infrastructure sectors.
· In their illustrious history they have been named as one of the worlds’ leading Engineering Consultants on numerous occasions.
· They have a strong presence in the Middle East and have projects secured in the UAE for the next three years.
· To support their increasing work load they are looking to recruit a Safety Engineer to be based on-site at a number of transmission projects under construction in Dubai.
· Representing the Owner and overseeing the EPC contractor on all Health, Safety and Environmental matters at a site where Transmission projects are under construction.
· Audit and evaluate the HSE policies and procedures of the EPC contractor.
· Ensure the HSE policies, procedures and standards of the EPC contractor are compliant with the clients standards.
· Ensure HSE standards on-site are compliant with the laws and regulations of the UAE.
· Ensure that work on-site is carried out in a safe and environmentally friendly fashion.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Energy; Engineering|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|