Safety Engineer – Real Estate Construction & Fabrication Co.- RECAFCO
• Responsible for establishing and follow up safety procedures administering the Project Safety and accident prevention AL in accordance with Safety Program prepared by him as per company’s manual and contract specification.
• He will conduct monthly safety meeting with the Safety Officers, supervisors and foreman and a responsible representative from each Subcontractor prepare weekly Site meetings and reports will be conducted for parties involved in the execution of the Project.
• Monitoring al the safety regulations, procedures and requirements to be followed by all personnel, checking adhering to all safety rules, regulations and requirements of local authorities having jurisdiction, while construction, checking all the working methods and its compliance with safety requirements.
• He and the entire safety organization shall report directly to the project Manager.
• He will have full authority to direct work stoppages and expand funds, as necessary to eliminate hazards and imminent danger conditions on the Site.
• He is also responsible for preparing all safety submittals vs. checklist, accident reporting etc. as spelled out in the Safety program.
• He will look after workers welfare, facilities, fire protection, first aid, fire watch, etc.
• Carry all inspection and take corrective actions in case of lapses.
• Follow up for insurance purposes, all relevant safety reports and post safety signs on the Project
• Check all areas at least once a day for housekeeping and cleanup take immediate action to ensure compliance with requirements.
• Ensure training is carried out for specific tasks, especially work of “non-standard” nature.
||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Safety Engineer – Real Estate Construction & Fabrication Co.- RECAFCO بكل سهولة الان مجانا.