Safety Engineer (Saudi only)
Evaluates injury reports to identify possible correlation between accidents and such characteristics of jobs as their methodology,
equipment or environment.
2. Evaluates existing safety and health management systems, accident prevention programs, and hazard control procedures to
determine their effectiveness.
3. Advises employers with respect to evaluation of employee work practices, abatement of hazards, and methods to minimize or
eliminate employee exposures.
4. Evaluates existing safety programs and procedures to determine their relevance and thoroughness.
5. Observes employees on the job to determine if work methods or techniques are as safe as possible.
6. Contacts employers to explain available services and generally promote a safe work environment.
7. Evaluates injury and illness reports to identify possible trends or correlation between accidents and such characteristics of jobs as
their methodology, equipment or environment. Computes such injury statistics as incident rates, days away from work/restricted case
rates, and calculates accident cost analysis.
Works collaboratively with organizations and associations through education, consultation, and dialogue; creates strategic
partnerships to improve awareness of worker safety to help reduce injuries or illnesses.
9. Documents violations and hazards through notes, sketches, measurements, photographs, and/or videotapes.
10. Prepares detailed citations and writes safety recommendations after analyzing safety hazards and concerns. Maintains records, and
prepares reports and correspondence related to the work.
11. Writes reports for employers to identify gaps in their safety and health management systems, and recommends specific training,
abatement advice, and system development options.
12. Designs course instruction, develops training materials and conducts public seminars and workshops on a wide variety of
occupational safety, compliance with safety standards, and safety and health system development.
13. Performing other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
14. Implement “cost Reduction Initiative”, continuously, in the department and all aspects of work.
15. Use ERP, and if necessary, use other software packages for efficient and effective operations of the unit.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Safety Engineer (Saudi only) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.