Safmarine is looking for a customer centric, positive, enthusiastic and dedicated Sales Manager to lead the way towards growing our market share, delivers target volumes and revenue, target & win new opportunities, understand and analyses market intelligence, engaging and creating a winning team.
This is a dynamic & challenging opportunity to demonstrate your leadership capabilities, sales management skills and to be part of a leading multinational shipping company.
You will have the opportunity to work with leading customers and corporations in the country and in the region as well as close cooperation with colleagues from offices around the world, leading three countries (Saudi Arabia, Yemen & Bahrain).
– Accountable for leading and creating a winning & engaging team.
– Set team directions, regular performance management, ensuring cascading of objectives, KPI’s and metrics as agreed and targeted.
– To continuously develop all customer segments through growing existing business, securing new business, driving improvement of sales force efficiency and effectiveness, whilst upholding brand values.
– Creates, articulates and drives the local strategies for different customer segments, develops and executes the sale strategy to maximize results through strong relationships with customers.
– Develops local differentiators, and formulate a business plan to support target deliveries.
– Drives campaigns to generate a healthy pipeline and yield.
– Ensures optimal activity management and account management to truly understand customers and their needs.
– Ensures sale systems and reporting are up to dates for management tracking, analysis and planning.
– Lead the sales function in the direction set by Trade and Marketing and develops new business opportunities.
– Leverages understanding of the business environment to support development of the sales strategy.
– Maintains relationships with top accounts.
– Makes joint sales calls with sales representatives.
– Oversees and coordinates the effective running of the Sales Incentive Program.
– Oversees forecasting and budgeting to align with business goals.
– Partners with Customer Experience team to further enhance collaboration and facilitate cooperation between sales force and Customer Experience Partner (CEP) team.
– Make sure our voice heard constantly locally and globally primarily via our performance but also by ensuring we always have success stories to share.
– Drives a customer engagement culture visible through survey responses.
– Drives a performance culture in the organization.
– Ensures data integrity in all legacy systems and applications in the organization e.g. SFDC.
– Ensures team is knowledgeable and competent in Standard Operating procedures and policies that concerns their function and customers.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|