The Sales Account Manager (SAM) is part of the Client Management function of Sales. The position serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The SAM is the custodian of the products offering in the accounts under his control .The SAM should gain the trust of the customer and thus grow the business through up selling and cross selling, while continuing to renew existing business contracts. This role does not have any sales quota, but is expected to successfully renew all existing annuity contracts with their clients and sell them new services. Compensation is focused on salary, and on yearly bonus based on success in the objectives above.
• Customer Relation Management
• Act as a single point of contact for the Key Account customer at all time.
• Provide customized client-specific support during the 3 stages of client management, namely, 1) Bidding Cycle Management 2) Project Implementation 3) Recurring Service / after sales support.
• Bidding Cycle Management
• Identify the information and resource requirements for initial inquiry, preparing proposals, customer evaluation and supplier selection.
• Responsible for the accuracy and quality of the end proposal and bid package.
• Follow up with clients and act on successfully winning submitted bids
• Work closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
• Be involved from the project kickoff meeting until final project sign-off. This includes attending project meetings extensively and monitoring customer level of satisfaction during implementation, and taking proactive measures to assure and maintain that satisfaction
• Recurring Service / after sales support
• Ensure satisfactory resolution of all support requests.
• Post Project implementation, provide operational services, or any other running engagements.
• Coordinate the work of technical support teams to provide customers with the different services they need throughout the ownership of the products, including solution design, installation, training, user support and maintenance.
Responsibilities on a regular/ ongoing Basis
• Determine the most crucial needs of the customer and carry them out to ensure that they receive first-class customer care and service.
• Ensure that all customer targets are met and achieved in most efficient and effective manner in order to maximize customer satisfaction
• Handle daily customer management operations and provide timely resolution for customer issues and complaint, using problem solving experience in implementation.
• Visit major customers on regular basis, in order to strengthen relations and establish business opportunities.
• Entertain customers as and when necessary in order to build strong relationship with the customer.
• Build relationships with the senior business and financial executives who influence purchasing decisions in customer companies.
• Focus on maintaining relationships with technical decision makers such as the chief information officer, information technology director and information technology manager on a day-to-day level
• Ensure that all departments understand customers’ requirements and respond with the right quality of service.
• Supply senior management with regular reports on customer revenue and variances in line with targets agreed in Business Plan
• Carry out continuous market analysis and research on the dynamics of the account.
• Drive account management and influence organizational engagement resulting in footprint expansion.
• Keep abreast on the developments from the client’s side as well as the market in which the client operates.
• Maintain and update the customer file for each client, which includes copies of contracts, proposals, letters, delivery notes, invoices etc.
• Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client.
• Facilitate maintenance (reducing churn) of existing customers to ensure renewal of annuity contracts
• Follow up on invoices and is responsible for payment collections.
• Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable
• Thorough understanding of the history of our relationship with the customer. This includes:
• Full understanding of all current and old contracts signed with the customer
• Complete knowledge of the services we provide and the cost structure
• Update own client pages on iHWiki
Upselling and Cross Selling
• Prepare full account development plan in order to identify all aspects of customers business in terms of revenue, requirements, opportunities, risk, etc. and maximize business opportunity
• Identifying and develop new leads from existing accounts.
• Actively seek to increase the services offered to the customer and may be expected to increase the income generated by cross-sell and up-sell
• Coordinate meetings, reviewing customer requirements, identifying customer objectives for designing solutions, arrange presentations and documentation to ensure that the company achieves the position of preferred vendor.
• Manage conflicts and come up with effective negotiation and sales strategies.
• Promote all iHorizons products/ services as they become available.
• Ensure preparation of product specification and project initiation
• Build trust and strengthen relationships by keeping customers informed on the way emerging technologies can help their business.
• Prepare briefings on the business, technical and financial benefits of technology and collaborate with customers to develop customized solutions.
• Ensure that all the logistics related to proposal submission are in place.
• Use iHorizons CRM to log and update all activities, and generate sales reports
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Computer/Software; Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|