Sales and Application Specalist
• To Manage and execute sales of the industry in the designated territory and deliver operating sales forecast.
• Drive demand with End users and Consultants in coordination with Agents/distributor in the assigned territory.
• Conduct product presentations and visit the end users regularly and work closely with their engineering, maintenance and shutdown engineers to identify potential leads for the complete product range
• To coordinate with the assigned agents in the territories and support them on all products and Sales development
• To represent the Company in front of customers along with agents and own the internal coordination with Inside Sales / Aftermarket teams
• To develop and maintain prospective customer lists based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads, and also develop the business through a combination of methods that may include all or in part:
• Research, Lead Generation, Prospecting, Networking and in-person appointments with existing, new customers
• Extensive travel will be required to meet the needs of work.
• Provide input to business unit – marketing plans, including PR, advertising, literature, web sites, and trade shows
Application Support Role:
a) Act as a technical resource to the local sales team to provide expertise necessary to help close orders and achieve sales growth.
b) Work closely with customer engineering and project groups to provide technical support on new and existing products. Support project execution when required
c) Develop and provide customers and sales team with technical proposals to meet the needs of the customers.
d) Partners with internal and external customers, coordinating through others as needed, to resolve complex problems, respond with urgency to unique needs, and deliver cost-effective quality solutions.
e) Determine the technical and economic feasibility of new product ideas, through economic analyses and coordination with engineering and operations functions.
f) Work closely with customers to ensure meeting of all product goals, objectives and customer satisfaction.
g) Study technical specifications and prepare quotes & coordinate responses to post-bid clarification from end user / customers. Sizing & selection of as per different operating conditions.
h) Contact point for customers for amendments & clarifications on technical issues.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Construction/Civil Engineering; Manufacturing and Production; Engineering
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Sales and Application Specalist بكل سهولة الان مجانا.