Sales And Business Development Manager
A Sales and development manager handles the learning and professional development of an organization’s workforce. Trainers equip staff with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out work-related tasks. Training officers either deliver the training themselves or arrange for a third party trainer to do so. Training and development manager help with the ongoing, long-term improvement of employees' skills, enabling them to fulfil their potential within their organization. Increasingly, training and development officers are required to be strategic rather than reactive, assessing the skills and knowledge within an organization and determining what training is needed to grow and retain these skills. The nature of the training and development role is industry-specific, with the level of responsibility and variety of activities dependent on the type and size of organization. However, activities are likely to include some or all of the following:
• Supervise and manage the training center day to day operations.
• Must have sales skills as he follows up with clients to create opportunities and close deals with Private and Public sector.
• Identifying training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments.
• Designing and expanding training and development programs based on both the organization’s and the individual's needs.
• Considering the costs of planned programs and keeping within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development program is becoming increasingly important.
• Working in a team to produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization, such as line managers, accountants and senior managers at board level.
• Producing training materials for in-house courses.
• Managing the delivery of training and development programs and, in a more senior role, devising a training strategy for the organization.
• Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
• Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
• Evaluating training and development programs.
• Amending and revising programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
• Helping line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
• Keeping up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
• Researching new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and presenting this research
• Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail and represent the company at exhibitions and events.
• Market the training courses and visit potential customers for new business and maintaining relationships with existing customers in person, via meetings, telephone calls and emails and negotiating, providing quotations and closing deals in order to achieve sales target.
• Responsible for all course arrangements including preparing quotations & agreements, finding instructors, training location, training materials, certificates, payments, etc.
• Develop training database, set agreement with instructors and recruit other staff if required, establish agreements and JVs with other training centers, plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities and assists other departments within organization
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Sales And Business Development Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.