Sales Consultant- Automotive
Sell new vehicles (German Brand) as per targets and maintain the customer satisfaction standards.
Salary: 2000 USD
• Sells and delivers the required minimum number of units per month.
• Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the showroom.
• Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
• Explains fully product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
• Describes all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
• Offers test drives to all prospects. Follows company procedure to obtain proper identification from customer prior to test drive.
• Utilizes sales control and follow-up system.
• Exhibits high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Knows and understands the state, and local laws which govern automobile sales.
• Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with company standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
• Attends product and sales training courses as requested by show room manager / Supervisor
• Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
• Satisfies the transportation needs of vehicle purchasers.
• Knows and understands equity and values, and is able to explain depreciation to the customer.
• Turns 100 percent of closed deals to finance department, along with properly completed paperwork.
• Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with established company policies.
• Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival.
• Coordinate with the service department for pre-delivery inspection to ensure sold vehicle for customer delivery prior to customer arrival.
• Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
• Introduces customers to service & spare part departments personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership's service department.
• Visit potential and exciting customers on regular basses to increase new vehicles sales and to maintain customer relationship.
• Follows up on all post delivery items, tag/title work, "we-owes", and special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are met.
• Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
• Maintains a prospect development system.
• Reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
• Attends sales meetings.
• Maintains professional appearance.
• Responds to all pages and calls in a timely manner.
• Carry out any temporary assignments your manager requires from you.
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Sales Consultant- Automotive بكل سهولة الان مجانا.