- To manage the commercial relationship with existing large and multi-site clients. Proactively contacting clients to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst identifying further new business opportunities.
- Meeting with clients face to face to provide educate and promote the business through presentations, waste audits finding and other account analysis.
- Maintaining the revenue and gross profit of each account ensuring they remain profitable in line with annual targets, exhausting all additional revenue streams opportunities.
- Providing unique environmental reporting with the assistant the Key Account Support Administrator.
- Project managing the implementation of any news services with the assistance of the Roll- out Coordinator.
- Working with the Head of Operation and Operations Team to ensure that service requirements are understood and implemented in line with client expectations.
- Providing leads for potential client.
- Closing Deals and sign contracts
- Client relation tasks:
- Re-solving any pending issues with the client (payment, employee related issues.
- Assisting the team with closing deals
- Providing the commercial proposal to my clients and team clients.
- Follow up with client for future requirement.
- Following up with each different department in the company for any matter related to clients.
- Follow up with talent team for mobilization status of the client candidate.
- Follow up with client for (Ajeer) system.
- Getting the approval of the proposal sent to client and preparing the contract.
- Writing the minutes of meeting with all clients.
- Regularly liaising with existing clients to identify new business opportunities.
- Progressive manage an opportunity pipeline, closing all possible opportunities to achieve a Gross Profit result in line with quarterly targets.
- Ensuring all clients understand the services on offer from the company.
- Upkeep of electronic records.
- Project management of the roll-out of all new contracts and services.
- Provide detailed information and reports to the CEO of the company as and when required
- Carry out analysis and produce reports on a monthly and as and when required basis.
- Daily liaison with other members of the team to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service and suppliers provide consistent services.
- Managing a range of customer projects at any one time.
- Advising on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors.
- Assisting the Marketing Executive with content of company literature and out-going correspondence.
- To undertake tasks and projects as agreed that are within job holders experience, skills and capabilities.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Collaborate with the company in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Manage an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Establish and manage effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
- Perform sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with the company.
- Manage personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Review progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Provide quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulate all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assist sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers. Collaborate with the company to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interpret short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Educate sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and services sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Collaborate with the company to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses. Review expenses and recommends economies. Hold regular meeting with sales staff.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required for smooth and efficient operation.
||Dammam, Saudi Arabia
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Sales Director بكل سهولة الان مجانا.
تعليقك علي الوظيفة