Sales Engineer – General Trading Company
– Identifies prospective customers to achieve set revenue targets. This includes meeting existing and new customers on a weekly basis, developing long-term relationships to strongly sustain company and principals’ presence, achieve customer satisfaction, build brands’ awareness and explore potential business opportunities
– Develops the techno-commercial presence of new principals (identified by the management) in the market to obtain new business opportunities.
– Captures selective business opportunities related to the supply of industrial products for downstream oil/gas operations such as control valves, regulators and other instrumentation devices to achieve set monthly sales, annual revenue and customer targets.
– Conducts regular meetings and discussions with clients/end-users (engineers and purchasers) on submitted subjects and proposals. Defines company’s position among the bid(s) participants, explains value added features of products/services to increase opportunities for securing successful deals
– Attends tenders’/clarification meetings with customers to ensure participation in the tender process, understands customers’ requirements and demonstrates interest in securing business
– Assesses enquiries/requests for quotations and tenders with high level of technical and commercial proficiency in view of the existing market trends, competition and historical sales data to prepare customized and mutually beneficial offer(s)/bid(s).
– Negotiates optimum prices, quantities and lead time for product delivery to maximize revenue and achieve customer satisfaction.
– Prepares small and medium sized offers/tenders and techno-commercial proposals in coordination with overseas manufacturers and principals to maximize conversion of enquiries into Purchase and
– Follows up with principals/suppliers and freight forwarders on an ongoing basis to ensure timely
deliveries. Notifies delays to the client and management accordingly actions can be taken in time
– Coordinates and arranges for technical briefing and demonstration meetings between client and
principal manufacturer to generate better understanding of clients’ requirement and product features
– Reviews and ensures that Purpose/Service Orders are prepared with accurate technical specifications and quantities before final sign-off is obtained from the management
– Provides necessary assistance in resolving matters of technical nature with client(s), principal(s) and Group Finance Department to ensure timely clearance of payments
– Liaises between client and principal, provides necessary assistance to ensure that discrepancies are resolved in an efficient, timely and mutually beneficial manner.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Sales Engineer – General Trading Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.