•Primarily for Oil & Gas Industry.
•Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force.
• Sales Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products.
• Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
• Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
• Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationship throughout the sales cycle.
• Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations.
• Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
• Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFQs.
• Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Oil/Gas; Engineering; Sales|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|