Sales Executive – Construction Industry
Salary: AED 7K – 14K (based on experience) plus commission
Location: Dubai, UAE
Our client, an established brand providing an online business development network and database of projects/contacts to the construction industry, is looking to expand their current sales team in the UAE, following a successful year of growth and inbound demand.
Your role, reporting to the Head of Sales, is to target contractors, consultants and supplier/manufacturers in order to sell the company’s award winning subscription products.
Your primary responsibility will be to perform outside sales in a mentored team environment, supported by an existing marketing and business development team. Sales leads and pre-set meetings, generated by the marketing/BD teams, will form a portion of your active prospects.
You will be conducting face-to-face meetings with senior management level staff in outside companies. Therefore, an ability to communicate with, and influence management level staff is essential.
• Utilize proven methods and support tools to achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully converting leads into clients.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships, understanding their needs, in order to establish value and product fit.
• Assist team members in meetings, and follow-up to help close ongoing deals
• Identify and qualify new revenue generating sales opportunities
• Coordinate with marketing and business development teams
• Prepare and present client proposals/quotations to secure new business
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|