Must have experience in sales of Aluminum Glass or other Façade (product).
• To marketing product, follow up with main contractor, consultant, client.
• To forecast business potential for short term (6 months).
• To report on market conditions and competitive activity;
• Make planned sales on all existing and prospective buyers.
• Maximize the sales of the products to achieve annual sales turnover targets as set by Company.
• Organize through Sales Administration preparation of necessary quotations and tenders and to ensure the delivery and follow up and report outcome of each quote issued.
• Report on a regular basis on all aspects of competitive activity, eg. Pricing, sales, merchandising strategies etc.
• Report on a regular basis on the prevailing and forecasted economic conditions that might impact on sales opportunity, eg. New projects, completion of existing projects etc.
• Through careful study of training materials provided by the Company (and attendance at training courses) to ensure he is familiar with the Company's products and services to utilize professional selling skills to communicate to his prospective buyers.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Construction; Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|